The Lake Augusta Association was formed to preserve and protect the serenity, quality, and natural beauty of our lake. We wish to educate and organize all those concerned with Lake Augusta including lakeshore owners, area residents, and visitors.
Join the Lake Augusta Lake Association.
Dues are only $ 30.00 per year for membership.
Lake Augusta property owners and renters benefits:
• Full and complete contact and input to our Lake Augusta Association Board and Officers. Your ideas for improvements to our lake will be sought and respected.
• Attendance at all Lake Augusta Association board meetings.
• Voice, Input, and Vote on all Lake Augusta
Issues and Decisions.
• Voice and Vote at the Lake Augusta Annual Meeting the first Saturday in August.
• Lake Augusta Social Gathering & Get-to-
Know Your Neighbor Participation & Friendship.
• Immediate information from the DNR, Fisheries, Water Patrol, and all official lake contacts for both Wright and Stearns Counties.
• It becomes your privilege to serve on the
Lake Augusta Board as a Member & Officer.
• Direct access to the Clearwater River Watershed District, and on one or more of there committees as an Advisor on policies and lake issues.
Local News FEB 16th
DNR fisheries seeks comments on Sand, Tamarack lake management plans
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources Duluth area fisheries is seeking comments through Friday, March 16 on updated lake management plans for Sand and Tamarack lakes in Carlton County. “Management plans describe the past, present and desire...Read More